Q-global® Online Scoring and Reporting
ME - Manual entry
The first time you purchase a Q-global report usage, subscription or digital asset a Q-global account will automatically be created for you.
|9781488694318||Q-global EVT-2 Scoring Subscription 1 YR||B||$45.00||Login to purchase|
Q-global Digital Manuals
|9781925120622||Q-global EVT-2 Form A Stimulus Book (Digital)||B||$121.00||Login to purchase|
|9781925120639||Q-global EVT-2 Form B Stimulus Book (Digital)||B||$121.00||Login to purchase|
|9781925120646||Q-global EVT-2 Examiners Manual (Digital)||B||$121.00||Login to purchase|
|9781925120530||EVT-2 Q-global Score Summary Report
A usage includes scoring and reporting
|B||$2.00||Login to purchase|
|9314994232233||EVT-2 Rec Form A 25 Pack||B||$112.00||Login to purchase|
|9314994232257||EVT-2 Rec Form B 25 Pack||B||$112.00||Login to purchase|
Scores and Interpretation
The PPVT–4 and EVT–2 are normed on the same sample, making direct comparison of these two scales possible.
Scoring and Reporting
All-new scoring and reporting software offers fast, flexible, and accurate scoring and reporting. This tool features:
- New design and layout
- Ability to enter by item scores or by raw scores
- More individual and group-reporting options
- Easier data entry for unlimited students
- Embedded evidence-based interventions for individual, small group, or classroom use
- Score Summary includes the individual’s current scores, a narrative report, a diagnostic analysis of item-level performance, and a separate Suggested Interventions Report.
- Diagnostic Analysis presents item-level performance classified by part of speech.
- Progress Report tracks repeat administrations and helps you monitor an individual’s improvement over time using the new Growth Scale Value (GSV).
- Receptive-Expressive Comparison Report compares the student’s receptive and expressive vocabulary when you are administering both the EVT™-2 and PPVT™-4 tests and analyses item performance in multiple ways to enhance intervention.
- EVT-2 Individual Score Summary Report: Noah
- EVT-2 Individual Score Summary Report: Samantha
- EVT-2 Individual Progress Report: Samantha
- PPVT-4/EVT-2 Individual Receptive-Expressive Comparison Report: Noah
- PPVT-4/EVT-2 Individual Receptive-Expressive Comparison Report: Samantha
- Score Summary includes a list of individuals’ scores, the group’s average scores, and narrative text.
- Diagnostic Analysis includes a Suggested Interventions Report that presents interventions tied to the group’s item and category-level performance.
- Single-Group Progress Report and Multiple-Groups Progress Report allow you to compare results over time for institutions, grades, or ages; focus on subsets of students or special groups of examinees, such as English Language Learners (ELL); and tailor reports to meet building, institution, or federal reporting requirements.
Q-global® Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting – Enables you to quickly assess and efficiently organise examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports all via the Web.
Manual Scoring – Allows you to administer and score assessments by hand
The EVT-2 ASSIST software requirements are supported by the following Operating Systems: Windows 2000 (32 Bit), Windows XP (32 Bit), Windows VISTA (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X.
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Single Group Progress (28.82 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Group Diagnostic Analysis with Interventions (50.44 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Group Score Sum (23.25 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Individual Diagnostic Analysis (89.50 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Individual Progress (32.53 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Individual Recep Exp Comparison (38.75 KB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Individual Score Sum with Interventions (1.04 MB)
- PPVT4 & EVT2 - Multiple Group Progress (24.40 KB)