Suitable for non-verbal adults and children as young as four, the Raven’s provides a convenient, digital, and easy-to-use way to assess observational skills and ability in a variety of settings.
Author:J. C. Raven
Age Range:Ages 4–90
Administration Type:Q-global, or paper and pencil
User LevelB What is a user level?
A convenient, versatile, and easy-to-use nonverbal assessment of ability.
Raven's 2 provides a nonverbal measure of high-level observation skills, clear-thinking ability, and intellectual capacity that minimises the impacts of language skills and cultural differences. This test can be used in a variety of settings, with culturally diverse populations, and/or with nonverbal children beginning with age four and adults up to age 90. This test differentiates between people at the high end of intellectual ability with more difficult items and also offers a set of items applicable at any ability level including the low end of intellectual ability.
The Raven's 2, now available as a digital solution, reduces inventory concerns, test kit transport, and uses familiar technology designed to put examinees at ease. After completing the assessment, the administrator receives a standard score as well as a percentile rank based on norms collected from the general population.
Features & benefits
- Provides a standard score as well as a percentile rank
- Updated and colourised items, design, and norms
- Individual or group settings administration
- Portable, digital assessment on Q-global
- Automated scoring and reporting
- Test forms based on examinee's ability level
- Increased usability with integrated test forms and manuals
- A wide range of item difficulty facilitates identifying intellectual disability and giftedness
Paper and Pencil Administration:
- Reusable test booklets
- Hand-scoring scoring
- Q-global reporting subscriptions available (for use with paper forms)
- Q-global administration and scoring
- Expedited testing and scoring time
- Discontinue rules reduce frustration and time spent testing low ability individuals
- Test forms constructed from item bank to limit item overlap between test takers for greater security and limitation of practice effects
9780158011066Raven's 2 Kit - Includes manual, scoring template, answer sheets (25) and test booklet.$577.00
9780158011097Raven’s 2 Print Manual$182.00
9780158011103Raven's 2 Test Booklet$132.00
9780158011073Raven's 2 Answer Sheets (Pack of 25)$124.00
9780158011080Raven's 2 Scoring Template$92.00
Q-global Online Scoring & Reporting
Administration Options: ME - Manual Entry The first time you purchase a Q-global report usage, subscription or digital asset a Q-global account will automatically be created for you
9781488673559Raven’s 2 Score Report 1-Year Subscription$73.00
9780150021285Raven’s 2 Digital Manual$182.00
9780150021353Raven's 2 Q-global Digital Administration and Score Report - Includes 1 on-screen administration, scoring and reporting.$5.00
Introducing the Ravens 2, a nonverbal measure of high-level observation skills, clear-thinking ability, intellectual capacity
Join this webinar for an overview of the new Ravens 2, a nonverbal measure of high-level observation skills, clear-thinking ability, and intellectual capacity that minimises the impacts of language skills and cultural differences. This test can be used in a variety of settings, with culturally diverse populations, and/or with nonverbal children beginning with age four and adults up to age 90.