Motiva Individual 2
Motiva Individual is a career coaching and planning tool which details a person’s motivational state. Motiva Individual 2 assessments are facilitated exclusively by accredited coaches.
Test Forms & Reports
Age range: 16+
Qualification level: HR
Administration time: 15-20 minutes, untimed
Administration type: Online
Motivation is at the heart of success. Explore the power that measuring an individual's levels of motivation can have on their path to success.
Motiva Individual is a career coaching and planning tool which details a person’s motivational state in four ways:
actual satisfaction (current state)
With help from an accredited coach, the individual will understand their own motivations more clearly after taking the test. They can then explore career pathways and make choices which are more likely to energise and excite them.
A good match of a person’s professional and motivational interests to a job and company contributes to their success at work, according to several studies (Carol Dweck, 2006 and Paul Murphy, 2012).
Motiva Individual 2 assessments are facilitated exclusively by accredited coaches. You must complete the accreditation before you can purchase Motiva Individual 2 logins.
- Fast online administration, 15-20 minutes, untimed.
Based on the latest theories and 25 years of research in the field of professional motivations.
- Immediate feedback - Fast results and detailed feedback at your fingertips
- Today’s jobs - Discussions are informed by a growing database of over 1000 career opportunities.
- Decision support - Accredited coaches receive a coach report and work with individuals to explore the best pathways.
- Personalised guidance - As well as coach guidance, each individual gets a detailed report, videos and online tutorials.
Motiva Individual 2 assessments are facilitated exclusively by accredited coaches.