How to Order
Step 1 – Register with Pearson Clinical Assessment
To place an order with Pearson Clinical Assessment, you must be a registered test user. Registering with us is free, and can be done by completing our online registration form.
Once you have completed your online registration form, you will be given a User Level, which establishes which test materials you can order from Pearson Clinical Assessment.
Your individual registration is not transferable.
Benefits of registering
When you are registered, you will have access to:
- Online or offline ordering of test materials
- A team of professional consultants who provide advice and training on assessment selection and in-depth administration and interpretation training
- Assessment updates and news
- Free scheduled training seminars and product workshops
Our User Level system assists ethical test use
Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardised test and assessment use. A central principle of professional test use is that individuals should use only those tests for which they have the appropriate training and expertise.
By ensuring we only sell assessments to qualified professionals who are able to assume ethical responsibility for their use, we uphold the duty of care to those tested and maintain the integrity of the assessments.
For more information on test security, refer to our Terms and Conditions.
|User Level||profession||access products with these levels|
|Registered Psychologist||A, B, C, T or HR|
|Speech Pathologist||A, B, S, T or HR|
|Allied Health or Special Education Professional*||A, B, T or HR|
|Medical Practitioner||A or M|
|Human Resources Professional||A or HR|
|Exercise Physiologist and Podiatrist**||P or A|
|Teacher, Social Worker, Nurse and Early Childhood Professional||A or T|
|No qualifications necessary||A only|
In addition to the above standard User Levels, there are also User Levels which indicate the individual has completed accredited training for a restricted product – B1, S1, T1, C1, HR1 or M1. After successful completion of training user levels will be updated as appropriate.
* This applies to but is not limited to Undergraduate and Masters degrees in speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and may include special education, medical and behavioural science.
** This applies to Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement and Master of Clinical Exercise Science and Rehabilitation.
Step 2 - Placing an Order
Once registered with Pearson Clinical Assessment, you automatically have access to online ordering. To place an order via this website, you must login with your username and password, which are created when you register.
Once logged in, you can:
- Add and remove items to your cart from any product page
- Proceed with your order, with 3 payment options
- Save your order to view at a later stage
- Create a quote for your reference, which can be viewed at a later stage
|Melbourne||2 business days|
|Sydney, Canberra||4 business days|
|Adelaide||2 - 3 business days|
|Brisbane||3 - 4 business days|
|Perth, Darwin||6 - 7 business days|
|New Zealand||10 business days|
Orders placed online will be processed immediately.
Orders placed via phone, fax or email are processed within 2 business days.
The invoice will only be available once the order is dispatched.
AU delivery fees: 7.5% of the total cost of the order to a max of $75
NZ delivery fees: 10% of the total cost of the order to a max of $100
Manage Your Online Account
Once logged in, you can also manage the details held by Pearson Clinical Assessment.
From within your account, you can:
- View your user level, and change your password
- Update your contact details
- View your online order history
- View any previous quotes you have created
Generating Quotes Online
- Log in to your account.
- Search for the products you want and add them to your cart.
- Once you have all the items you want in your shopping cart, click ‘View Shopping Cart’ (above the search bar in the top right).
- A list of the items in your cart will be shown. Click on the ‘Generate a Quote’ button underneath the items.
- A new page will load where you can review all of the items that will be on your quote, including your delivery and billing information, and any promotional discount codes.
- Once you are ready, click the big ‘Generate Quote’ button. This will generate a PDF quote with this information and prompt you to save it. It will also e-mail a copy to your email address. This process may take a minute or two so please be patient.
- Further instructions on how to turn this quote into an order will be included in the email sent to your address.
You can also order offline, by completing the Order Form template. You can send it via
- Fax: +61 2 9261 4975
- Mail: Pearson Australia, PCTA Orders, PO Box A239, Sydney South NSW 1235, Australia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that official purchase orders with purchase order numbers are required for all government organisations)
Important Security Protocol: If you are paying via credit card and providing the credit card details on the order form we highly recommend faxing through the order form. NEVER send your credit card details via email; either in the email body or as an attachment. Alternatively, fax through your order and then phone our Client Services team with the credit card details.
Note: No confirmation is provided to customers who send orders to Pearson via fax. Pearson takes no responsibility for orders not received. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow up with the Pearson Client Services team if confirmation of order receipt is required.
To apply for a trading account in Australian please call 1800 882 385. Alternatively, if you're applying for a New Zealand trading account please call 0800 942 722.
Conditions of Sale
All ordering, delivery and supply of books and other materials to customers shall be made in accordance with our Conditions of Sale. Please ensure you read and/or download and retain a copy for your records.
To contact Client Services for assistance, please call:
Australia - Freecall 1800 882 385
New Zealand - Freecall 0800 942 722