BASC-3 Flex Monitor
A flexible way to monitor changes in behaviour
Test Forms & Reports
Age range: 2:0 - 18:11
Qualification level: B M
Administration time: 5 minutes for each standard form; custom forms vary
Administration type: Q-global® web-based or manual scoring
The Flex Monitor is an exciting addition to the BASC-3 family. It enables psychologists and professionals in a school or clinical environment to monitor and track the effects of a behavioral intervention plan. Completely web-based, efficient, and comprehensive, the Flex Monitor can be used to develop effective progress monitoring forms that can be used to track changes in behavioral and emotional functioning.
Users & Applications
Behavioral specialists, school psychologists, clinicians, and other professionals can use the BASC-3 Flex Monitor to help:
- Monitor and track the progress of behavior intervention plans
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of school-wide behavioral expectation programs
- Develop custom progress monitoring forms
- Promote the involvement of teachers, parents, and students addressing behavioral and emotional concerns
Content & Administration
The BASC-3 Flex Monitor includes teacher, parent, and self-report forms that are to be used in conjunction with Q-global, a secure online system for administering, scoring, and reporting test results.
A variety of progress monitoring forms.
Teacher and parent forms–age-appropriate forms are available for monitoring behaviors associated with:
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Internalizing Problems
- Disruptive Behaviors
- Developmental Social Disorders
Self-report forms – forms are available for monitoring behaviors associated with:
- Internalizing Problems
- School Problems
Custom Forms. Choose from a pool of over 600 items to create a custom teacher, parent, or self-report monitoring form. Items can be easily viewed by using filters associated with:
- Form type
- Age level of the child/adolescent being evaluated
- Behavior type (e.g., aggression, internalizing problems, etc.).
Forms can range from 5 to 45 items in length. Users are provided with immediate feedback about the quality of the custom form via a reliability estimate based on a nationally representative sample.
Features & Benefits
The BASC-3 Flex Monitor offers several features, including:
- The teacher, parent, and self-report forms can be administered digitally using a smartphone, tablet device, or computer
- T score norms based on a nationally representative sample are automatically calculated and can be used to evaluate change and compare to others of a similar age
- Parent and self-report forms are available in both English and Spanish
- Comprehensive reporting for up to 10 administrations of a form:
- Presented both graphically and in table-based format
- Detailing the significance of the change in scores
- Providing a roster of existing intervention plans that are currently active
- Providing the number of students that have reached a performance goal