Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-Adolescent Restructured Form™ (MMPI-A-RF™)
A test of adolescent psychopathologyView Products
Q-global® Online Scoring and Reporting
ROSA - Remote on screen Administration
OSA - On-screen administration
ME - Manual entry
GA - Group Administration
The first time you purchase a Q-global report usage, subscription or digital asset a Q-global account will automatically be created for you.
|9781488694547||MMPI-A-RF Q-global Score Report Usage
A usage includes the administration (ROSA, OSA), scoring and reporting
|C||$26.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694530||MMPI-A-RF Q-global Interpretive Report Usage
A usage includes the administration (ROSA, OSA), scoring and reporting
|C||$52.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694479||Q-Global MMPI-A-RF User Guide (Digital)||C||$51.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694455||Q-Global MMPI-A-RF Admin Tech & Scoring Manual (Digital)||C||$66.00||Login to purchase|
Hand Scoring Materials
|9781488694578||MMPI-A-RF Starter Kit with Softcover Booklets||C||$980.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694585||MMPI-A-RF Starter Kit with Durable Spiral-bound Booklet||C||$980.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694592||MMPI-A-RF Hand-Scoring Answer Sheets (pkg of 25)||C||$81.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694516||MMPI-A-RF Q Answer Sheets (pkg of 25)||C||$53.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694691||MMPI-A-RF PSY-5 Scales Answer Key (plastic templates)||C||$109.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694615||MMPI-A-RF Validity Scales Answer Key (plastic templates)||C||$109.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694639||MMPI-A-RF Higher-Order and RC Scales Answer Key (plastic templates)||C||$109.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694653||MMPI-A-RF Somatic/Cognitive and Internalizing Scales Answer Key (plastic templates)||C||$109.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694677||MMPI-A-RF Externalizing, Interpersonal, and Interest Scales Answer Key (plastic templates)||C||$109.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694608||MMPI-A-RF Validity Scales Hand-Scoring Profile Forms (pkg of 25)||C||$68.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694622||MMPI-A-RF Higher-Order and RC Scales Hand-Scoring Profile Forms (pkg of 25)||C||$68.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694646||MMPI-A-RF Somatic/Cognitive and Internalizing Scales Hand-Scoring Profile Forms (25)||C||$68.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694660||MMPI-A-RF Externalizing, Interpersonal, and Interest Scales Hand-Scoring Profile Forms (25)||C||$68.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694684||MMPI-A-RF PSY-5 Scales Hand-Scoring Profile Forms (25)||C||$68.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694493||MMPI-A-RF Softcover (pkg of 5)||C||$53.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694509||MMPI-A-RF Durable Spiral-bound (sold individually)||C||$53.00||Login to purchase|
MMPI-A-RF Additional Materials
|9781488694523||MMPI-A-RF Audio CD||C||$138.00||Login to purchase|
Manual and Users Guide
|9781488694486||MMPI-A-RF User Guide (Print)||C||$106.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694462||MMPI-A-RF Admin Tech and Scoring Manual (Print)||C||$133.00||Login to purchase|
MMPI-A-RF Q-Local Reporting
|9781488694554||MMPI-A-RF Q-Local Interpretive Report||C||$52.00||Login to purchase|
|9781488694561||MMPI-A-RF Q-Local Score Report||C||$22.00||Login to purchase|
- Psychometrically up-to-date and linked to current models of psychopathology. The test manual provides comprehensive documentation on the development of this contemporary broadband assessment - including empirical correlates of the scales in a variety of settings.
- Comparison Groups. Data are reported in the test manual, and can be accessed in the reports for an additional level of interpretation that allows the comparison of individual test results with relevant reference groups.
- Customizable reporting. Innovative scoring and reporting software allows a clinician to create and share custom comparison groups as well as to set user-designated parameters for reporting item-level information on additional scales and for lowering cutoffs on critical responses.
- Nationally representative normative sample. Drawn from the MMPI-A normative sample, the MMPI-A-RF norms consists of 1,610 adolescents (805 boys; 805 girls) ages 14 to 18 years of age from several regions of the U.S., a balanced sample for region, rural-urban residence, and ethnicity.
- Only 30-45 minutes to administer. Save even more time with computer administration, which takes only 25 to 30 minutes.
The following gender-specific comparison groups are available in the Score and Interpretive Reports.
- MMPI-A-RF Normative (boys) (girls)
- Psychiatric Outpatient, National (boys) (girls)
- Psychiatric Inpatient, National (boys) (girls)
- Acute Psychiatric Inpatient, Midwest (boys) (girls)
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment, Midwest (boys) (girls)
- Forensic Predisposition, Mid-Atlantic (boys) (girls)
- Forensic Correctional, National (boys) (girls)
- Forensic Detention, Midwest (boys)
- Medical Setting, National (boys) (girls)
- School Setting, National (boys) (girls)
CNS - Cannot Say (reported as a raw score only, not plotted)
VRIN-r - Variable Response Inconsistency
TRIN-r - True Response Inconsistency
CRIN - Combined Response Inconsistency
F-r - Infrequent Responses
L-r - Uncommon Virtues
K-r - Adjustment Validity
Higher-Order (H-O) and Restructured Clinical (RC)
EID - Emotional/Internalizing Dysfunction
THD - Thought Dysfunction
BXD - Behavioral/Externalizing Dysfunction
Restructured Clinical (RC)
RCd - Demoralization
RC1 - Somatic Complaints
RC2 - Low Positive Emotions
RC3 - Cynicism
RC4 - Antisocial Behavior
RC6 - Ideas of Persecution
RC7 - Dysfunctional Negative Emotions
RC8 - Aberrant Experiences
RC9 - Hypomanic Activation
Somatic/Cognitive and Internalizing
MLS - Malaise
GIC - Gastrointestinal Complaints
HPC - Head Pain Complaints
NUC - Neurological Complaints
COG - Cognitive Complaints
HLP - Helplessness/Hopelessness
SFD - Self-Doubt
NFC – Inefficacy
OCS - Obsessions/Compulsions
STW - Stress/Worry
AXY - Anxiety
ANP - Anger Proneness
BRF - Behavior-Restricting Fears
SPF - Specific Fears
Externalizing and Interpersonal
NSA - Negative School Attitudes
ASA - Antisocial Attitudes
CNP - Conduct Problems
SUB - Substance Abuse
NPI - Negative Peer Influence
AGG - Aggression
FML - Family Problems
IPP - Interpersonal Passivity
SAV - Social Avoidance
SHY - Shyness
DSF – Disaffiliativeness
Personality Psychopathology Five (PSY-5)
AGGR-r - Aggressiveness-Revised
PSYC-r - Psychoticism-Revised
DISC-r - Disconstraint-Revised
NEGE-r - Negative Emotionality/Neuroticism-Revised
INTR-r - Introversion/Low Positive Emotionality-Revised
The MMPI-A-RF normative sample is drawn from the MMPI-A normative sample. It consists of 1,610 adolescents (805 boys; 805 girls) ages 14 to 18 from several regions of the U.S., a balanced sample for region, rural-urban residence, and ethnicity.
The Score and Interpretive Reports provide raw and T scores for all 48 empirically validated scales of the MMPI-A-RF. Comparative means and standard deviations from one of 10 different standard settings, or a custom comparison group, can optionally be reported.
- Six validity scales offer reliable measures of random responding, fixed responding, over-reporting, and under-reporting—enabling clinicians to comprehensively assess protocol validity.
- Higher-Order Scales assess the three over-arching dimensions of psychopathology: Emotional Internalizing Dysfunction (EID), Thought Dysfunction (THD), and Behavioral/Externalizing Dysfunction (BXD).
- Somatic/Cognitive and Internalizing Scales include measures of self-reported poor health and specific somatic and cognitive complaints as well as measures of emotional dysfunction.
- Externalizing, Interpersonal, and Interest Scales provide measures of behavioral dysfunction; measures of specific types of interpersonal dysfunction; and measures of two types of general interests.
- Updated from the MMPI-A, Harkness and McNulty's PSY-5 Scales provide a temperament-oriented perspective on major dimensions of personality pathology.
In addition to full scoring information, the Interpretive Report contains the following narrative sections:
- Comprehensive information about potential threats to test validity
- Substantive Scale Interpretation—Description of clinical symptoms, personality characteristics, and behavioral tendencies
- Diagnostic Considerations—Any diagnostic possibilities indicated by test results
- Treatment Considerations—Recommendations pertaining to treatment planning
- Item-Level Information—List of unscorable responses, critical responses, and user-designated item-level information (if selected)
- Endnotes—Identification of scores that triggered each statement
Scoring and Reporting Options
Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting - Enables you to quickly assess and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports all via the Web.
Mail-in Scoring Service - Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to Pearson and are processed within 24–48 hours of receipt; results returned via regular mail.
Manual Scoring – Administer assessments on answer sheets and score them yourself with answer keys and profile/record forms.
MMPI2-RF: Two day Administration and Interpretation Workshop
This workshop has been designed as an introduction to the MMPI2-RF through the practical administration and interpretation of the assessment. Both days will involve significant interaction with the audience, and attendees should expect to be able to both understand and begin using and interpreting the MMPI2-RF by the conclusion of the workshop.