Our consultants provide free advice, assessment demonstrations and training in the areas of Psychology, Speech Pathology, Special Education and Occupational Therapy.
Receive information and advice on:
- Assessment selection
- Scoring and interpretation
- Creating a battery of complementary assessments and more
If you would like to request a workshop or product demonstration, click here.
Meet the consultants
Phone: +61 (2) 9454 2288
Mobile: +61 (0) 409 039 144
Valorie O’Keefe is the Consultant Psychologist for clients in NSW, ACT, QLD and NT.
- BSc degree in Psychology, Pittsburg State University (USA)
- EdS in Educational Psychology and Research, University of Kansas (USA)
- Registered Psychologist in Australia and NZ
- Certified School Psychologist in the USA
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- International affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member of APS College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- School Psychologist - USA
- Specialist Education Services - New Zealand
- Published in the Journal of Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Joined Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment in 2003
Phone: +61 (3) 9811 2813
Mobile: +61 (0) 400 976 381
Melissa Stephens is the Consultant Psychologist for clients in VIC, SA, WA, TAS and NZ.
- Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology), Victoria University
- Registered Psychologist
- Endorsed Clinical Neuropsychologist
- AHPRA Board Approved Principal Supervisor
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists (CCN)
- Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- Member of the International Neuropsychological Society (INS)
- APS Autism & Pervasive Developmental Disorder Practitioner
- Combined total of 18 years’ experience in neuropsychology, clinical psychology and organisational psychology
- Former Deputy Chair of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists National Executive Committee
- Former Treasurer of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Victorian State Committee
- Lecturer in Charge at both post-graduate and undergraduate levels
- Neuropsychology provider for the Transport Accident Commission and WorkCover Victoria
- Published in Internal Medicine Journal and Sleep and Biological Rhythms and author of the book ‘The neuropsychology of breathing-related sleep disorders: Is treatment effective in improving cognitive functioning and driving performance?’
- Joined Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment in 2007
Consultant Occupational Therapist
Phone: +61 (3) 9811 2807
Amy is the Consultant Occupational Therapist for clients across Australia and New Zealand.
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy, Tufts University - Boston School of Occupational Therapy (USA)
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Tufts University (USA)
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (APHRA)
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOTUSA)
- Extensive clinical expertise in the area of paediatrics
- Experience working across a range of settings including, schools, private practice settings and not-for-profit organisations
- Clinical experience in several cities in both the U.S and Australia
Consultant Speech Pathologist
Phone: +61 (2) 9454 2209
Mobile: +61 (0) 408 511 110
Angela Kinsella-Ritter is the Consultant Speech Pathologist for clients across Australia and New Zealand.
- MSc (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Angela specialises in paediatric language and literacy and the impact it has on academic achievement.
- Her extensive experience includes senior roles in community health, disability services and private practice.
- Angela has worked with children of all ages and abilities, and implements Best Practice standards and the most current evidence-based research in her work.
- Angela is a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist, Member of Speech Pathology Australia.