Our consultants provide advice, assessment demonstrations and training in the areas of Psychology, Speech Pathology, Special Education and Occupational Therapy.
Receive information and advice on:
- Assessment selection
- Scoring and interpretation
- Creating a battery of complementary assessments and more
If you would like to request a workshop or product demonstration Click here
Meet the consultants
NSW, ACT, QLD & NT
VIC, SA, WA, TAS & NZ
TalentLens AUS & NZ
AUS & NZ
AUS & NZ
AUS & NZ
Phone: +61 (2) 9454 2288
Mobile: +61 (0) 409 039 144
Valorie O’Keefe is the Consultant Psychologist for clients in NSW, ACT, QLD and NT.
- BSc degree in Psychology, Pittsburg State University (USA)
- EdS in Educational Psychology and Research, University of Kansas (USA)
- Registered Psychologist in Australia and NZ
- Certified School Psychologist in the USA
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- An international affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Fellow of the APS College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- School Psychologist - USA
- Specialist Education Services - New Zealand
- Published in the Journal of Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Joined Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment in 2003
Dr Melissa Stephens
MAPS MCCN DPsych (Clin Neuro)
Phone: +61 (3) 9811 2813
Mobile: +61 (0) 400 976 381
Melissa Stephens is the Consultant Psychologist for clients in VIC, SA, WA, TAS and NZ.
- Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology), Victoria University
- Registered Psychologist
- Endorsed Clinical Neuropsychologist
- AHPRA Board Approved Principal Supervisor
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists (CCN)
- Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- Member of the International Neuropsychological Society (INS)
- APS Autism & Pervasive Developmental Disorder Practitioner
- A combined total of 18 years’ experience in neuropsychology, clinical psychology and organisational psychology
- Former Deputy Chair of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists National Executive Committee
- Former Treasurer of the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Victorian State Committee
- Lecturer in Charge at both post-graduate and undergraduate levels
- Neuropsychology provider for the Transport Accident Commission and WorkCover Victoria
- Published in Internal Medicine Journal and Sleep and Biological Rhythms and author of the book ‘The neuropsychology of breathing-related sleep disorders: Is treatment effective in improving cognitive functioning and driving performance?’
- Joined Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment in 2007
Dr Tae Hee Jung
Tae Hee Jung is the Consultant Psychologist managing the Organisational Psychology portfolio and TalentLens suite of assessments for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) - Macquarie University
- Doctor of Psychology (Organisational) - Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics - University of Sydney
- Master of Philosophy Environmental Science - Macquarie University
- Registered Psychologist
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- 5 years experience in assessment and selection within government, university and private sector HR departments.
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of psychometric tests.
- Experienced in the development and application of work samples, structured interviews and assessment centres.
- Joined Pearson in 2018
Phone: +61 (3) 9811 2807
Mobile: +61 (0) 407 259 317
Melinda Cooper is the Consultant Occupational Therapist for clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (La Trobe University)
- Masters of Business Administration (Melbourne University)
Melinda is an AHPRA-registered Occupational Therapist and member of Occupational Therapy Australia.
Melinda has worked clinically in Tasmania and Victoria as well as in the UK and US. Her specialty is paediatrics, primarily in community health and schools. She joined Pearson in 2007 and has a wealth of experience supporting clinicians working with adults and children across Australia and New Zealand.
Phone: +61 (3) 9811 2543
Mobile: +61 (0) 439 105 953
Amy is the Business Development Manager for clients across Australia and New Zealand.
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy, Tufts University - Boston School of Occupational Therapy (USA)
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Tufts University (USA)
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (APHRA)
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOTUSA)
- Extensive clinical expertise in the area of paediatrics
- Experience working across a range of settings including, schools, private practice settings and not-for-profit organisations
- Clinical experience in several cities in both the U.S and Australia
Phone: +61 (2) 9454 2209
Mobile: +61 (0) 408 511 110
Angela Kinsella-Ritter is the Consultant Speech Pathologist for clients across Australia and New Zealand.
- MSc (Speech-Language Pathology)
- Angela specialises in paediatric language and literacy and the impact it has on academic achievement.
- Her extensive experience includes senior roles in community health, disability services and private practice.
- Angela has worked with children of all ages and abilities and implements Best Practice standards and the most current evidence-based research in her work.
- Angela is a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist, Member of Speech Pathology Australia.