Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured Form® (MMPI-2-RF®)
A test of adult psychopathology
Test Forms & Reports
Age range: 18 years and older
Qualification level: C M
Administration time: 35 to 50 minutes
Administration type: Q-global™ scoring and reporting; Q-Local™ software; Manual scoring; or Mail-in scoring service
Please note - this product is also available to psychiatrists upon request.
The MMPI-2-RF aids clinicians in the assessment of mental disorders, identification of specific problem areas, and treatment planning.
Use the MMPI-2-RF to help assess:
- Major symptoms of psychopathology
- Personality characteristics
- Behavioural proclivities
- Participants in substance abuse programs
- Medical patients
The MMPI-2-RF can also be used to help:
- Support university and career counselling recommendations
- Provide valuable insight for marriage and family counselling
- Support classification, treatment, and management decisions in criminal justice and correctional settings
- Identify high-risk candidates in public safety screening and selection settings
- Give strong empirical foundation for expert testimony in forensic evaluations
- Design effective treatment strategies
The following comparison groups are available in the Score and Interpretive reports.
- MMPI-2-RF Normative
- Outpatient, Community Mental Health Center
- Outpatient, Independent Practice
- Psychiatric Inpatient, Community Hospital
- Psychiatric Inpatient, VA Hospital
- Substance Abuse Treatment, VA Hospital
- Bariatric Surgery Candidate
- College Counseling Clinic
- College Student
- Forensic, Child Custody Litigant
- Forensic, Disability Claimant
- Forensic, Parental Fitness Evaluee
- Forensic, Pre-trial Criminal
- Forensic, Neuropsychological Examination Litigant/Claimant
- Prison Inmate
- Personnel Screening, Law Enforcement Officer
- Personnel Screening, Corrections Officer
- Personnel Screening, Clergy
- Chronic Pain Evaluee
- Spine Surgery/Spinal Cord Stimulator Candidate
- Sex Offender Child Victim Evaluee
- Sexual Addiction Treatment Evaluee
- Personnel Screening, Firefighter
- Public Safety, Dispatchers
- Epilepsy Monitoring Evaluees
Q-global® Administration Options
This product is available on Q-global with the following administration options:
On-Screen Administration (OSA)
Your clients can complete these assessments online through Q-global. Alternatively, your client can complete the assessment in paper-pencil format, and their responses can then be data-entered into Q-global for scoring and report generation. On Screen Administrations are proctored and supervised unless specifically indicated.
|Publisher:||University of Minnesota Press|
|Distributor:||Pearson Clinical and Talent Assessment|
|Length:||338 True-False items|
|Minimum Reading Level:||5th grade (Lexile average), 4.5 grade (Flesch-Kincaid)|
|Norm Group:||The MMPI-2-RF normative sample is drawn from the MMPI-2 normative sample and consists of 2, 276 men and women between the ages of 18 and 80 from several regions and diverse communities in the U.S. The MMPI-2-RF T scores are non-gendered and non-K-corrected. No new norms were collected for the MMPI-2-RF.|
The MMPI-2-RF provides a valuable alternative to the MMPI-2 test. Composed of 338 items, with the RC (Restructured Clinical) Scales at its core, the MMPI-2-RF builds on the strengths of the MMPI-2 test to create a new standard.
Psychometrically up-to-date, the MMPI-2-RF is linked to current models of psychopathology and personality. A comprehensive technical manual for the MMPI-2-RF reports empirical correlates of the scales in a range of settings, including mental health inpatient and outpatient clinics, substance abuse treatment centres, criminal court proceedings, personal injury and disability evaluations, and public safety employment evaluations.
The MMPI-2-RF aids clinicians in the assessment of mental disorders, identification of specific problem areas, and treatment planning in a variety of settings. The test can be used to help:
Assess major symptoms of psychopathology, personality characteristics, and behavioural proclivities.
Evaluate participants in substance abuse programs and select appropriate treatment approaches.
Assess medical patients and design effective treatment strategies, including chronic pain management.
Support college and career counselling recommendations.
Provide valuable insight for marriage and family counselling.
Support classification, treatment, and management decisions in criminal justice and correctional settings.
Identify high-risk candidates in public safety screening and selection settings.
Give strong empirical foundation for expert testimony in forensic evaluations.
Comprehensive technical manual that presents empirical data. The technical manual reports empirical correlates of the scales in a range of settings, including mental health inpatient and outpatient clinics, substance abuse treatment centers, criminal court proceedings, personal injury and disability evaluations, and public safety employment evaluations.
Drawn from the MMPI-2 normative sample, the MMPI-2-RF normative sample consists of 2,276 men and women between the ages of 18 and 80 from several regions and diverse communities in the U.S.
Availability of comparison samples. Descriptive data from a broad range of settings make it possible for test users to compare individual test results with relevant reference groups in settings such as mental health, medical, forensic, criminal justice and public safety.
- MMPI-2-RF_Police_Candidate_Interpretive_Report (1061858)
- MMPI-2-RF Psychiatric Inpatient Interpretive Report (1938715)
- MMPI-2-RF Bariatric Surgery Candidate Score Report (914471)
- MMPI-2-RF Forensic, Neuropsychological Score Report (1058827)
- MMPI-2-RF Forensic, Pre-trial Criminal Score Report (1162176)
- MMPI-2-RF Personnel Screening, Law Enforcement Score Report (1110784)
- MMPI-2-RF Psychiatric Inpatient Score Report (575721)
MMPI2-RF: Two day Administration and Interpretation Workshop
This workshop has been designed as an introduction to the MMPI2-RF through the practical administration and interpretation of the assessment. Both days will involve significant interaction with the audience, and attendees should expect to be able to both understand and begin using and interpreting the MMPI2-RF by the conclusion of the workshop.